Honolulu Airport Transportation & Shuttle
Pick Up Instructions from Honolulu Airport
PLEASE REMEMBER: You must call us for your pick up instructions from Honolulu Airport as soon as you’re on your way to the Baggage Claim. Thank you!!
Once you’ve landed at Honolulu Airport please be sure to turn your phone on. It’s very important because our driver will need to contact you so they can tell you how and where they will meet you for your ride.
- When you’ve arrived at Honolulu Airport, please call us @ 1-800-929-1219 while you’re on your way to the baggage claim. Once we hear from you we’ll send your car so it’s ready & waiting for you the moment your baggage is in hand.
Please note down your Baggage Claim area below & the instructions according to what airline you’ll be flying to Hawaii. Then make note of the directions for that Claim. These will make your first minutes in Honolulu stress free so you can concentrate on the beauty & Aloha of our Islands.
Pick Up Instructions By Honolulu Airport Baggage Claim
- International Arrivals, When you step out, take the cross walk between the pillars 5/6 to the center island. Call us before you cross over to the center island.
- : Come out the baggage claim walk across to the center median.
- Baggage Claim “B” (Hawaiian Airlines): Come out the baggage claim and make an immediate left, and walk straight to the end of the building, you will see the yellow fire hydrant, and a little parking lot.
- Baggage Claim “C” (Hawaiian Airlines): Come out the baggage claim and make an immediate right turn, walk to end of the building. You will see two white umbrellas.
- Baggage Claim “E” (Air Canada, WestJet, Omni Airlines, Virgin America, Alaska Airlines): Come out the Baggage claim, make an immediate right turn and take the cross walk between baggage claim E/F to the center island.
- Baggage Claim “F” (American Airlines, Allegiant Airlines): Come out the baggage claim, make an immediate left turn and take the cross walk between baggage claim E/F to the center island.
- Baggage Claim “G” (American Airlines, Delta Airlines): Come out the baggage claim, make an immediate left turn, and take the second cross walk to the center island, make sure that cross walk is between baggage claim E/F.
- Baggage Claim “H” (United Airlines, Delta Airlines): Before you step out the baggage claim, look for the side door with the sign TOUR GROUP EXIT, the exit door is next to the baggage carousel H-5, come out that side door and our driver will be there waiting..
Remember, CALL US ONCE YOU RETRIEVE YOUR CHECKED BAGS AND READY TO GO.
Call Us Today To Quickly & Easily Book Your Honolulu Airport Shuttle:
Toll Free 1-800-929-1219